In order to bring pop-up adventure playground events, and ultimately a permanent FreeRange Playground, to Colorado, we need your support. Consider making a donation via PayPal to help fund the purchase of playground materials, supplies for events, liability insurance, and location permits.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to make a donation directly.
Donate via PayPal
Questions We Ask
- Is it being recycled or repurposed? (i.e. not being wasteful)
- Does it allow for collaboration?
- Can it be used in multiple ways?
- Is it free from hazards? Can it be treated roughly without creating hazard?
- Is it free of agenda, plan or expectation?
- Can it be used more than one time? Can it be altered again and again?
- Does it provide variety of texture, size, or material from what we already have?
Things We Need
- Large tubes
- Cardboard boxes
- Wooden planks
- Large pieces of fabric
- Yarn or rope
- Nets or mesh
- Water drums or barrels
- Carpet tiles
- PVC pipe
- Bamboo poles
- Pens and paints
- Plastic crates
- Zip Ties
- And anything fun that you can think of!
Things We Can’t Use
- Small wood pieces
- Hazardous materials